Sunday, October 12, 2008

No electricity = can't see the brown water (PTL!)

I just got to connect to the internet for the first time since I’ve been here last night. I was on the roof, around 7pm, it was dark and mosquitoes were killing me, and sweat was dripping down my back. That would have been okay if I lived in a place where I could come inside, into A/C, get a nice shower, refresh and cool down. But no, inside is actually hotter, and there are still mosquitoes. I do get to take a cold bucket bath though. The water is brown, which is gross, but the electricity was out last night, so I couldn’t see it- praise the Lord!!!

1 comment:

Aksia said...

that cracks me up. you are awesome!

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...