Sunday, October 12, 2008

No electricity = can't see the brown water (PTL!)

I just got to connect to the internet for the first time since I’ve been here last night. I was on the roof, around 7pm, it was dark and mosquitoes were killing me, and sweat was dripping down my back. That would have been okay if I lived in a place where I could come inside, into A/C, get a nice shower, refresh and cool down. But no, inside is actually hotter, and there are still mosquitoes. I do get to take a cold bucket bath though. The water is brown, which is gross, but the electricity was out last night, so I couldn’t see it- praise the Lord!!!

1 comment:

Aksia said...

that cracks me up. you are awesome!

The Balance of All or Nothing

I thought that when I became a mother, my "hard-and-fast," "black-and-white," "all-or-nothing" personality wi...