Monday, October 27, 2008

Psalm 22

“The poor will eat and be satisfied. All who seek the Lord will praise him.
Their hearts will rejoice with everlasting joy.
The whole earth will acknowledge the Lord and return to him.
All the families of the nations will bow down before him.
Our children will also serve him.
Future generations will hear about the wonders of the Lord.
His righteous acts will be told to those not yet born.
They will hear about everything he has done.”
~ Psalm 22: 26-27, 30-31

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elizabeth,

Yes, there is so much to praise our Lord for and I am always reminded of that when I read your posts. Just a note to say you're in my prayers.

Love,
Mrs. Paoli

Anonymous said...

Hey Lizby! :)

Just a little note to tell you I'm checking your blog often and miss you much!!

Praying for strength and JOY in the midst of it all...

Love ya, Jill

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...