Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Dec 08 Newsletter

Dear Family and Friends,
Merry Christmas from the USA! I am home for about 2.5 weeks to celebrate His Birth with my family. The past few months seemed to be non-stop, and it’s so nice to finally sit down (and even get to sit on a super soft couch with carpet under my feet!!!). I can’t tell you how good it is to be home, especially to be with my family. I go back to “Pan Town” the first week of January.
http://elizabethasia.googlepages.com/ElizabethNewsletterJulytoDecforblog.pdf

Attached is my newsletter covering the past 6 months! You can view it by click on the link below.

In Him,
~ Elizabeth

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...