Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Rain, clear water...but the termites are still here!

1) Today, it rained for the first time since October (or maybe even before then).
2) I could see the bottom of my bucket of bathing water today- the water was so clear!! (Typically, even when the bucket is half full I can’t see the bottom of it, cause the water is so full of iron).
Wow, so many things to praise God for!!

Now, if I can just figure out a way to get rid of these termites/driller ants living in my bed, and furniture, I could sleep without all the cracking/chewing noises at night, and I wouldn't wake up to piles of sawdust under my table, bed, and clothes rack!

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...