Friday, March 13, 2009

Some reminders that He has a Plan, and is in control of it all.

“He holds in his hands, the depths of the earth, and the mightiest mountains. The sea belongs to him, for he made it. His hands formed the dry land too.
~Psalm 95:4-5

“..you of Lord, will sit on your throne forever, Your fame will endure to every generation…you are always the same; and you will live forever…”
~ Psalm 102: 12, 27

“…Your plans are too numerous to list. You have no equal…”
~ Psalm 40: 5b

“I cry out to God Most High, to God who will fulfill his purpose for me.”
~Psalm 57:2

“The Lord says, “I will guide you along the best pathway for your life. I will advise you and watch over you.”
~ Psalm 32:8

My response?

“My heart is confident in you, O God, my heart is confident. No wonder I can sing your praises!”
~ Psalm 57:7

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...