Sunday, May 31, 2009

I've had it!

So, after realizing that the bugs were mainly coming from inside the wooden furniture in my room, I firmly decided to get rid of all wooden furniture in my room. That meant, all furniture. Except for 2 plastic chairs. I just couldn't take it anymore, and wasn't going to be persuaded to do anything less than remove all of it!! Sarina (left) and the other girls helped me move it all out and into another room.

Unfortunately, I still had bugs for a while (they crawled in under the door, or snuck in when the door was open). But, in general, they volume did decrease dramatically without the furniture in my room!!

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...