Saturday, March 6, 2010

Email Update- Radio Interview!!

Hello!!!  This is a very quick update!!

I was at my company's Headquarters this past week and had a great conversation with a wonderful lady who has been serving God for many years.  We talked about projects we’ve been involved with.  Turns out she knew two other ladies who did scripture translation a long time ago, in a difficult country where 2 of the teams I am working with now are located!!  We hope to have dinner sometime soon, and I look forward to hearing more of her stories!!  Anyway, a little while after our conversation, I was walking down the hall and she came and said, ‘There is someone downstairs, who wants to do a radio interview with someone who is single and done overseas work…can you come talk to him?’

One thing led to another, and it turns out the Orlando Christian Singles group interviewed me for a half hour radio program!!  It will be aired tomorrow- Sunday night, March, 7th – at 8pm, Eastern Standard time!!!

Click on "listen live."  :)

I hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!

In Him,

~ Elizabeth

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...