Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Today's joys: Picking up my husband from work.

Given that we're down to one car now (due to mine dying, sniff sniff), I get the opportunity to drop Jason off at work and pick him up 2-3 times/week.

After an exceptionally long work day yesterday, all I could think of was how excited I was to go and pick jason up at work.  I drive about 45 minutes down from my workplace at Wycliffe Bible Translators to St. Cloud Elementary school to pick him up.

While it's not always convenient having one car between us, we are learning to adjust, and yesterday, my joy for the day was definitely picking him up from work!

I get to do it again today!

#todaysjoy

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...