Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fellowship...

Well, here I am at the northeast office – exhausted from flying all day. I need to go to bed soon, but wanted to write a few thoughts…

We had a really good dinner tonight with some people from the office. I realized after tonight that I do need fellowship with other believers. That has been lacking. Actually, it's something that has been lacking for the past 3 years almost! Yes, I had fellowship when we were at trainigns in Thailand - and that was awesome. But conitnual, encouraging, accountable fellowship is something I need to seek out and committ to.

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...