So, right now I feel like there are about 25 things that I want to do with my life....Let me try and list a few opportunities that have been offere to me, or that I'm interested in:
- training nationals in storying in various countries in South Asia (with one organization)
- training nationals in storying among least-reached groups (with another organization)
- recruiting for my current company in America, can this be done from DE? Continue speaking as One-story speaker (sept-nov) (feb-april)
- relief work
- one-story project among AI people in Dry Land
- working with medical team…
- develop ESL story set
- working with an agricultural team
- esl and storying among Dry Land people
- teaching ESL to kids/adults in remote areas
- community development
- Africa opportunity– aids/storying workshop/training?
Except for Lily’s 10 month picture, I’m going to cut out all social media for the month of February. Why? Here are a variety of reasons...
I’ve wanted to write so much since Lily was born about this and that, and all the things you encounter in the first months of motherhood. ...
As I wait for our daughter to enter the world, I have to say it is the most surreal time of my life. And the fact that we are now goin...
I remember being single and my married friends telling me, “ If you think you’re busy now, just wait til you’re married. ” After being ma...