So, right now I feel like there are about 25 things that I want to do with my life....Let me try and list a few opportunities that have been offere to me, or that I'm interested in:
- training nationals in storying in various countries in South Asia (with one organization)
- training nationals in storying among least-reached groups (with another organization)
- recruiting for my current company in America, can this be done from DE? Continue speaking as One-story speaker (sept-nov) (feb-april)
- relief work
- one-story project among AI people in Dry Land
- working with medical team…
- develop ESL story set
- working with an agricultural team
- esl and storying among Dry Land people
- teaching ESL to kids/adults in remote areas
- community development
- Africa opportunity– aids/storying workshop/training?
I thought that when I became a mother, my "hard-and-fast," "black-and-white," "all-or-nothing" personality wi...
As I wait for our daughter to enter the world, I have to say it is the most surreal time of my life. And the fact that we are now goin...
That's essentially what my doctor told me when I asked her about a variety of third trimester struggles. The past two nights hav...
One year ago this week (March 2, 2016) Jason and I signed papers for the next phase of our infertility journey. I might not have remembe...