Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TOO MANY OPTIONS!

So, right now I feel like there are about 25 things that I want to do with my life....Let me try and list a few opportunities that have been offere to me, or that I'm interested in:

- training nationals in storying in various countries in South Asia (with one organization)
- training nationals in storying among least-reached groups (with another organization)
- recruiting for my current company in America, can this be done from DE? Continue speaking as One-story speaker (sept-nov) (feb-april)
- relief work
- one-story project among AI people in Dry Land
- working with medical team…
- develop ESL story set
- working with an agricultural team
- esl and storying among Dry Land people
- teaching ESL to kids/adults in remote areas
- community development
- Africa opportunity– aids/storying workshop/training?

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...