So, right now I feel like there are about 25 things that I want to do with my life....Let me try and list a few opportunities that have been offere to me, or that I'm interested in:
- training nationals in storying in various countries in South Asia (with one organization)
- training nationals in storying among least-reached groups (with another organization)
- recruiting for my current company in America, can this be done from DE? Continue speaking as One-story speaker (sept-nov) (feb-april)
- relief work
- one-story project among AI people in Dry Land
- working with medical team…
- develop ESL story set
- working with an agricultural team
- esl and storying among Dry Land people
- teaching ESL to kids/adults in remote areas
- community development
- Africa opportunity– aids/storying workshop/training?
Except for Lily’s 10 month picture, I’m going to cut out all social media for the month of February. Why? Here are a variety of reasons...
I’ve wanted to write so much since Lily was born about this and that, and all the things you encounter in the first months of motherhood. ...
I remember being single and my married friends telling me, “ If you think you’re busy now, just wait til you’re married. ” After being ma...
Growing up, I learned to “save the best for last.” I believe it was in the context of eating, and thus I still apply this to just ab...