Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mommy's Visit!





Mommy and me - at the headquarters of the company I work for.










While I was speaking for a few days in Orlando, Mommy came to Orlando to visit for a few days...she heard me speak at a gathering there. It was pretty neat because the leader invited young adults to come up - almost like a commissioning time for them. Here is a picture.








Mommy and I also had fun with some crazy Florida birds. Right after Mommy took this picture, they started making weird hissing noises and coming towards us. Mommy wanted another picture, but I said she could go stand with them and I'd take it...She said "no." :)

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...