Sunday, March 2, 2008

Mommy's Visit!





Mommy and me - at the headquarters of the company I work for.










While I was speaking for a few days in Orlando, Mommy came to Orlando to visit for a few days...she heard me speak at a gathering there. It was pretty neat because the leader invited young adults to come up - almost like a commissioning time for them. Here is a picture.








Mommy and I also had fun with some crazy Florida birds. Right after Mommy took this picture, they started making weird hissing noises and coming towards us. Mommy wanted another picture, but I said she could go stand with them and I'd take it...She said "no." :)

No comments:

Eat all the stuff, wear all the things

Growing up, I learned to “save the best for last.” I believe it was in the context of eating, and thus I still apply this to just ab...