Tuesday, April 7, 2009

TERMINATOR!

A few days ago, I had about had it with the termites, and their mountains of sawdust all over my room, and their loud scratching noises every night. So I called up some ladies I had met who live in the capitol city of the state I live in. I asked their suggestions as I had remembered they had also dealt with the termites. They gave me a few ideas. I asked Manny go to the bazaar, and see what he could find related to the information the ladies gave me. He came back with a small jar labeled “TERMINATOR” and an injection needle.

I was thrilled. I applied the liquid into the holes left by the termites in my bed, my table and clothing rack. It seems to have worked. We’ll see how long it lasts.

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...