Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thailand Pictures

While I was coaching someone through a training in Thailand, my aunt and cousin were able to come visit!! We had a few days together, and then I was busy most of the time with training while they got to see some sights in Thailand. They also got to attend traning one day and see a little bit more of the work that I do here.

Here are some pictures from the trip!

(This one in particulair is us after engaging in a water fight around the whole city- a spring festival that took place while they were there!!!)

http://picasaweb.google.com/elizabethstories/ThailandApril09?feat=directlink

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some words to remember that I often find comforting: Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your own understanding. In ALL of your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall make your paths STRAIGHT -- Proverbs 3:5

Thank you for sharing your thoughts!

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...