Saturday, May 16, 2009

When life gives you bugs, make a collection! :)

So, in addition to the one crawling on my arm in the middle of the night last week,
two days ago, in the middle of the night when it was so cold, I was using a sheet to cover up, all of the sudden, from underneath the sheet, I woke up to another bug crawwling on my leg – eww!!

Yesterday, I decided to keep a record….

This photo shows one day’s slaughter.

I thought I’d share it with you all.

Another note: There was a lady here at the hostel/orphanage that sweeps the hallways (and whom I’ve taught how to crochet since I’ve been here, and now she’s better than me!), and she was standing next to me when I was taking this picture.

I should have taken a picture of HER face.

She made no comment and was just like, “You’re weird.” I wanted to say, “Haha…I know! :)

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...