Saturday, May 16, 2009

When life gives you bugs, make a collection! :)

So, in addition to the one crawling on my arm in the middle of the night last week,
two days ago, in the middle of the night when it was so cold, I was using a sheet to cover up, all of the sudden, from underneath the sheet, I woke up to another bug crawwling on my leg – eww!!

Yesterday, I decided to keep a record….

This photo shows one day’s slaughter.

I thought I’d share it with you all.

Another note: There was a lady here at the hostel/orphanage that sweeps the hallways (and whom I’ve taught how to crochet since I’ve been here, and now she’s better than me!), and she was standing next to me when I was taking this picture.

I should have taken a picture of HER face.

She made no comment and was just like, “You’re weird.” I wanted to say, “Haha…I know! :)

No comments:

Eat all the stuff, wear all the things

Growing up, I learned to “save the best for last.” I believe it was in the context of eating, and thus I still apply this to just ab...