Tuesday, May 12, 2009

“This is what the LORD of Heaven's Armies says: All this may seem impossible to you now... But is it impossible for me? says the LORD of Heaven's Armies.

You can be sure that I will rescue my people from the east and from the west. I will bring them home again to live safely in Jerusalem. They will be my people, and I will be faithful and just toward them as their God.

This is what the LORD of Heaven's Armies says: Be strong and finish the task!

For I am planting seeds of peace and prosperity among you. The grapevines will be heavy with fruit. The earth will produce its crops, and the heavens will release the dew.

Now I will rescue you and make you both a symbol and a source of blessing.

So don't be afraid. Be strong, and get on with finishing those Stories!! (or rebuilding the Temple) :)


Zechariah 8:6 – 13 (portions)

No comments:

The Balance of All or Nothing

I thought that when I became a mother, my "hard-and-fast," "black-and-white," "all-or-nothing" personality wi...