Tuesday, May 12, 2009

“This is what the LORD of Heaven's Armies says: All this may seem impossible to you now... But is it impossible for me? says the LORD of Heaven's Armies.

You can be sure that I will rescue my people from the east and from the west. I will bring them home again to live safely in Jerusalem. They will be my people, and I will be faithful and just toward them as their God.

This is what the LORD of Heaven's Armies says: Be strong and finish the task!

For I am planting seeds of peace and prosperity among you. The grapevines will be heavy with fruit. The earth will produce its crops, and the heavens will release the dew.

Now I will rescue you and make you both a symbol and a source of blessing.

So don't be afraid. Be strong, and get on with finishing those Stories!! (or rebuilding the Temple) :)


Zechariah 8:6 – 13 (portions)

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...