Friday, April 30, 2010

Email Update - Extra Prayer?

Friends and Family,

I have lots to write about the first part of my trip to ‘Kahan,’ which in short went really well.

But for now, I just wanted to ask for extra prayer while I’m in Tea Town…

Today was a good, but long day….I met with two teams all day long…all good, just lots of speaking in a 2nd language, and lots of consultant notes to review, and the teams here face a lot of persecution.  I think one team is one the verge of giving up – I had to ask them, “Then how will the T. people ever know about the Truth?”  They said…”Yeah…I guess you’re right.”  It is so hard to hear them feeling discouraged.  I tried to explain that we all have days we don’t want to work and don’t want to move forward, but we have to – and we are called to, etc, etc.

Anyway, I also felt sick earlier today, and honestly, I just feel like it’s the Enemy wanting to get in the way.  7 teams here – most without ANY access to scripture, and most are the only believers in their people group.  A prime target for the Enemy to just mess things up.  Anyway…He is greater…I know that.  And trust that.

Thank you for your prayers – I know it is through prayer that things are held together!!!  You are a very large part of this work here.

Til All have Heard.

~ Elizabeth

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...