Thursday, April 15, 2010

I'll follow you....

Facebook Status Update: April 15, 2010

I've heard this song a few times over the past month, and feel it's time to post it!! :)

There are a few videos out there, but this one has some unique verses that someone has put with it.

Lord, may we follow you, wherever You have in mind for us to be. Thank you for knowing it all already and for leading us there!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlqBDpOa6cE&feature=related


(Facebook friends- sorry, you may see this twice- once as a post, and once as a 'note' that is automatically uploaded from my blog!)

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...