Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Okay God, you said "Ask Me to show you." Here I am asking. Show me.

Thank Me for your problems.  As soon as your mind gets snagged on a difficulty, bring it to Me with thanksgiving.  Then ask Me to show you My way to handle the situation.  The very act of thanking Me releases your mind from its negative focus.  As you turn your attention to Me, the problem fades in significance and loses its power to trip you up.  Together we can deal with the situation, either facing it head-on, or putting it aside for later consideration.

Although not all, many of the situations that entangle your mind are not today’s concerns; you have borrowed them from tomorrow.  In this case, I lift the problem out of today, and deposit it in the future, where it is veiled from your eyes.  In its place, I give you My Peace, which flows freely from My Presence.

Philippians 4:6, John 14:27
(Taken from May 11 – ‘Jesus Calling’)

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...