Monday, January 28, 2013

31 by 31 :-)

Here is my udpated 30 by 30list.  This was a list I developed in July last year, and got only about a third of the way through.  I ended up spending more time in building relationships around me which I am thankful for.

As I look at 2013, I still hope to complete each of these things.  So here is my list once again.  I hope to check back in at least once a month as a type of accountability for me to see what I have done that month!!!

31 by 31 :-)  [expires Dec 21, 2013]  :-)


1.  Take a Canvas painting class (July 22)

2.  Take 1 whole day, go somewhere outside of the house, and purposely spend it with the Lord (July 20)

3.  Make at least one eatible thing from Pinterest (July 23)

4.  Join a soccer team (Aug 1!)

5.  Run a 10k race (Moss Park Forest Run)

6.  Find a friend with a TV and watch at least 2 days of Shark Week!

7.  Listen to at least 1 audio book. (The Next Story, by Tim Challies)

8.  Play my guitar for worship at work or life group

9.  Finish 1 video project for my aunt

10. Train Nala (my puppy) to sit, stay, come and jump high :-)

11. Snorkeling in the Florida Keys or West Coast

12. Take my neighbor to do something

13. Do one cool project with photographs

14. Research tutoring/substitute teaching opportunities.

15. Find an Indian friend to practice Hindi with.

16. Give at least 2 bags of clothes/items to Good Will.

17. Anonymously pay for someone else's table at a restaurant

18. Do at least crafty thing from Pinterest.

19. Pick a 10 day period and write a blog entry EVERY day

20. Go surfing

21. Write (yes, hand write) 5 letters to friends overseas.

22. Research photography classes in Orlando and take one.

23. Schedule a trip for my sister Jennifer to visit within the next year!

24. Go tape 5 quarters on 5 shopping carts at Aldi's for other people to use!

25. Finish crocheting a blanket

26. Take a week long fast from facebook.

27. Go to Leu Gardens on the 1st Monday of the month (it’s free!)

28. Memorize 1 Bible passage (3+ verses).

29. See the sunrise on the ocean coast & the sunset on the gulf coast on same day

30.  Read 13 books in 2013
31. Make another list of things to do before I turn 32!

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...