Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Tuesday

I don't know about other bloggers out there, but I tend to have spurts of blog ideas at a time.  One week I'll have something to write about almost every day.  Other weeks pass without much to say at all.

As I've thought about the new year coming, I realized that overall, I want to blog more.

With the inspiration of two blogger friends, I'm committing to write every Tuesday, and want to spend no more than 25 minutes on each post.

The idea for a weekly post came from my friend who writes every Monday.  My other friend wrote a post a while ago about how much progress you can make on a skill if you simply spend 12 minutes a day on it.



I merged those two ideas and came up with writing for 25 minutes once a week, and on Tuesdays, since Mondays seem to be my most overwhelming day of the week.

It's like a new years resolution, but am going to start right now.
I'm going to take it one month at a time, and see how it works for me.


So from now on, expect blog posts from me on Tuesdays, if not more frequently.
However much or however little I can write in 25 minutes, that is what shall be posted.


No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...