Saturday, March 1, 2008

Echo Farm!

I went today with the local recruiters I've been working with to Echo Farms - see (http://echonet.org/)

I'll copy their mission statement from the website: "our mission is to network with community leaders in developing countries to seek hunger solutions for families growing food under difficult conditions. Our vision is to bring glory to God and a blessing to mankind by using science and technology to help the poor."


The first picture is some kind of water system - using gravity and a well to collect water and then spread it to the fields.
The second picture is a "solar oven!"

No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...