Saturday, August 23, 2008

"Who will guide us?"

Two nights down, two more to go. One day down, two more to go. Maybe I should start counting the hours.

The past two days, I ended up conducting a check-in/revision type workshop for 5 out of the 6 teams that actually came to Pan town. I didn’t think I’d be doing more than exchanging names and kind-of getting an overview of the work, but it turned out that I reviewed some of their work, explained the process again, and got them on track with their assignment for the next training.

Picture: The teams discussing how to craft stories...

It’s interesting, one man said, “it’s good you came, now we really know what to do…We had it all going around in our head before, but now it makes sense and we understand it more.” When I said I wasn’t sure if I was coming back yet or not, one member said, “if you’re not here, who will guide us?”


No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...