Monday, July 13, 2009

Bina Making Friends!


(For Facebook friends, see this on my blog - http://www.elizabethstories.blogspot.com/)

I’m glad to report that Bina is doing very well.
She has made some good friends, and I’ve actually seen her smile on several occasions!!
(Picture with new friends- Bina is second from the left)
Even though I knew she would be fine, I’m glad that I got to see her beginning to make the adjustment to life here at the hostel. Thank you for your notes on facebook, and for your prayers for little Bina!! (Picture- Bina is on the left, drawing pictures with a new friend in my room).

1 comment:

Kathy Wargo said...

She is adorable! And what a comfort to her to have you there!

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...