Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Trust Me with your heart! There is a time for everything!

Another devotion with a few sentences from me…

March 29 and March 20 from ‘Jesus Calling’

“Don't try to work things out before their times have come.  Accept the limitations of living one day at a time.  When something comes to your attention, ask Me whether or not it is part of today’s agenda.  If it isn’t, release it into My care and go on about Today’s duties preparing for what I have planned for you, which you cannot know now, but you can be sure is better than you can even imagine.  Remember, a time for everything, and everything in its time.

I am taking care of you.  Trust Me at all times.  Trust Me in all circumstances.  Trust me with all your heart….Before you arise from your bed in the morning, I have already arranged the events of your day.  Every day provides many opportunities for you to learn My ways and grow closer to Me.  Signs of My Presence brighten even the dullest day when you have eyes that really see.  Search for Me as for hidden treasure.  I will be found by you.

Ecclesiastes 3:1, Proverbs 3:5-6, Deuteronomy 33:27, Jeremiah 29:13-14

1 comment:

Q said...

Thanks, this was really encouraging!

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...