Thursday, May 29, 2014

I'm not Perfect, but my God is! - Update

Here's a link to my most recent update.

And here's a snapshot of what's inside the update!
Click the link above to see the whole thing and join our prayer team!

----------------

8 days from today, we will pack up the car and the two little dogs, and head to Virginia, North Carolina, Delaware and New Hampshire, en route to S. Asia!

9 days from today - my little brother, Mark, gets married - in Virginia!

30 days from today until we leave for S. Asia! (June 29!)

2 days (41 hours within a 48 hour period) is how long we will spend on 2 (of the 5) trains in S. Asia

63 days - is the total how long we will be on the road/in the air/on the train, etc.

112 degrees - the current temperature of one of the S. Asian cities we'll be traveling through

1 day Tomorrow - I will spend a couple hours praying and preparing to enter this next season of travel, as an ever-learning to be: wife, daughter, sister, trip leader, logistics coordinator, and daughter of the King.





No comments:

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...