Sunday, January 10, 2016

Reflections - January 1-10

This year, I'm reading through the Bible in 4 places at one time.

I'm using McCheyne's reading plan as a guide (http://www.edginet.org/mcheyne/info.html).

As I read, I am taking one verse from one of the sections I read each day and reflecting on it and praying through it.

I decided to share these with you as an accountability for me to continue to do it, and also in case it might be of encouragement to you too.  Here are my first 3 days; I will set up a separate tab for these devotions at a later point. 
smile emoticon











1 comment:

Thaís Viríssimo said...

Thank you so much for sharing your devotional plan! I was still looking for one to follow this year. I've decided on "The M'Cheyne Bible Calendar (Carson version)". Bless you!

What have you done with this quarantine time?

I’ll be blunt. This question has kind of driven me nuts the past few weeks. To be honest, we have done what we have always done. Worked ...